Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 5



Day 5: Favorite Quote

To day I am going to cheat a little and give you my favorite quote and my favorite bible verse.


My favorite quote was one I heard at an FCCLA (Family, Career, Community Leaders of America; FHA) meeting back when I was in high school. It says: It is not where you have been but where you are going. This anonyms quote has always inspired me to believe that no matter your background anything is possible if you work hard and trust in the Lord. This leads me to my favorite Bible verse which I have written about before. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you (1Peter 5:7, NIV). This verse has carried me through all sorts of situations throughout my life.


And now for a general update... I am almost finished with the Summer semester and will have a short break before beginning Fall semester. Mr. Wilks and I are great! If it is possible I love him more today than the day I said "I do". We are spending our weekends at the ball field finishing up the traveling season with a f finale in Panama City, Florida in September. I will go in October for a week long class in Virginia (please say a prayer if you have the time). Well that is a short update but all I have for now. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Mrs. Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment