Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 6: 20 of My Favorite Things

Day 6: 20 Of My Favorite Things

This is a list of some of my favorite things. The list is in no particular order and does not include my family which is the most important to me... Just seemed weird to put them on a list. LOL This is probably the longest post in the history of this blog and took the longest to write too! Hope you enjoy!

1. Bert's Bee Chap Stick: I own at least 3 tubes at any given time.

2. Mint Chocolate Ice Cream: Well really any ice cream but mint chocolate chip is my favorite flavor.

3. Nicholas Sparks Books: I love all of his books!

4. Anything Purple: I have a weird obsession with the color purple. For example glasses, bible, and phone cover are all purple.

5. Shoes: Love shoes, mostly high heels. However I have a hard time buying shoes because I am super picky.

6. Date Night With My Hubby: I love Date Nights with Mr. Wilks. It gives us time to talk and not be distracted by house work or homework.

7. Purses: I love every shape, color, and size!

8. Snow White: I love everything Snow White! I even went to try out to play her at Disney World.

9. Chocolate Chip Cookies: I really love any type of cookie that does not have nuts. For my list of not favorite things #1 would be nuts! haha

10. My Direct TV DVR: Oh My! What did I do before DVR? I watched shows only when they came on, taped them on a VHS, and had to sit through every commercial. Wow, so glad those days are over!

11. Christmas: I love Christmas time! The trees, the lights, the food... I am getting excited just thinking about it!

12.Alabama Football: What can I say other than Roll Tide Roll!

13. Steamboat Springs Colorado... and yes it really is that beautiful! This is where Grandbee was born and some of our family still live. Mr. Wilks and I went to Steamboat on our honeymoon and had a great time!

14. My Car: How do I love the... let me count the ways. haha I do love my car. I had always wanted a old model bug but Papa did not think it was a safe choice given the area I lived in at the time I got my car. So, he got me a newer one which I have loved since the day I got it!

15. McDonalds Frappe`: I love this drink! I drink one almost every Friday. In fact, Aunt Red and I call them Frappe` Fridays!

16.Blogs!!! I read so many everyday! I love them all but here are a few of my favorites: Pioneer Woman, Kelly's Korner, and McMamma.
17. Polka Dots: I love anything with polka dots! Big dots, little dots I love them all!

18. Watches: I would say I have close to 20 watches or more! I love to change them out to match different outfits.

19. Winter: It is my favorite time of year! Scarves, hot chocolate, and sweaters; could it get any better?

20. Tea Tree Oil: Ok I know this sounds funny but this stuff is great for bites or blemishes. In my book, it can cure just about anything. Think of it as my Windex for those of you who have seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding! LOL


Mrs. Wilkis

No comments:

Post a Comment