Monday, August 2, 2010

30 Day Journal: Day 1 & 2

A friend of mine is participating in this on her blog (See Heather's Blog Here) so I thought I would join too! I missed the first day so this post will actually contain 2... look at it this way, you all get a 2 for 1 deal... it is like a prize!!! haha



Day 1: Favorite Song

This topic is so hard for me! I have been singing all my life, in public since I was three, so you could say music is a big part of my life... I cannot choose just one song! That said I will let you in on a few songs I have loved over time.

Tony Bennett "The Way You Look Tonight" This is one of my all time favorite songs! It always makes me think of my Dad for some reason.

Rascal Flatts "It's Not Just Me" This was my favorite song for a while. It is still the one I find myself singing the most; especially in the shower. Haha!

Corinne Bailey Rae "Put Your Records On" This song just always makes me happy and is great to sing along to!

That ends Day 1 for favorite song. I could continue on but then I would never stop.

Day 2: Favorite Movie

My favorite movie has been the same forever...


and my favorite Christmas movie is...


Although those are my all time favorite movies, I also like Star Wars, The Notebook, Failure to Launch, Lady and the Tramp, and a whole host of other movies.

I think this 30 days is going to be fun! Join in if you like!

Mrs. Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment