Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two At A Time

Today because I am behind and because I am determined to do all 30 posts in this series I give you Day 10 & 11.



Day 10: A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago Of You



I had all intentions of copping out on this one and giving you guys a picture that was only about 6 years old but I remembered that a few months Aunt Bibit (that was my name for her when I was little)sent me a couple of old embarrassing pictures I just knew you all would love to see! haha I was in 6th or 7th grade when this picture was taken. It was taken in Momaw's old house be for the skunks came. (That is definitely a story for another day. Not sure what I was doing but Aunt Bibit and I were putting on a show I am sure... since that is what we spent most of our time doing. haha She and I have always had good time because we were only 6 years apart!

Day 11: A Photo Of You Recently



This picture was taken on the 4th of July at my house. In the picture are my friends Mrs. T, Mommy to Be (guess name will have to change that name when the baby comes), and Mandre (not her real name... it is a nickname given by Mr. Wilks and his buddys... maybe I should find out that story) . We had a great time hanging out and eating good food! I love spending time with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment