Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bad... bad... girl

I am so sorry for being so behind… I am a bad… bad girl!.... I am trying to catch-up!!!



Day 12: Something You are OCD About (8/12/10)

How can I pick just one thing I am OCD about… there are so many.

To name a few:

Toilet paper has to always roll where the paper comes over the top not from underneath.

If I have a tube of anything it must be smushed from the end not squeezed in the middle. (this is why I quit buying toothpaste in a tube)

Towels must be folded in half and then in 3 parts so that they stack easily.

This is surely not all of the things I am OCD about but they give you an idea… since, I am so far behind and need to catch up on the rest of these posts.

Day 13 - A Fictional Book (8/13/10)


Redeeming Love By Francine Rivers

I mentioned in an earlier post that I love the book Redeeming Love. It is so good that about half way through, you will refuse to put down the book and force yourself to finish it in one night.

Day 14 - A Non-fictional Book (8/14/10)



My favorite non- fictional book is the Bible. I love the Lord and I love that he gave me an instruction manual for life; i.e. the Bible.


I will be back later with another post catching me up the rest of the way... sorry for the delay!

Mrs. Wilks

No comments:

Post a Comment