Monday, August 9, 2010

Catch Up Day

Today is my catch up day! I did not have time to work on blog posts over the weekend so Day 7, 8, & 9 will be featured on today's post.

Day 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy



This picture is one from our engagement session with His Hands Photography! It was such a great day! I had been sick for over a month and the doctor could not find out what was wrong with me. This was the first day I had been out of the house in close to a month! I was so happy to just spend the day with my husband to be! This picture was taken just as Justin said something that was so funny he blushed at having said it.

Day 8: A Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad



This picture makes me sad because it was taken inside the Opryland Hotel during the time this year when Nashville flooded. The hotel is one of my favorite places to visit at Christmas time. I would say there have only been about 3 Christmases since I was old enough to drive that I have not visited during the holiday season. The good news is they say everything will be as good as new by this Christmas so I will not have to miss out!

Day 9: A Photo That You Took



This is a picture that I took while we were on our cruise in February. I love sunsets and adore taking pictures of them. One day when I learn how to work my Photoshop Elements I will be able to make the colors look even richer in my sunset photos!

Weekend update...
We had an awesome weekend filled with softball, church, and homework... Looking at a busy week ahead but only 2 weeks left of Summer semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment