Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here We Go Again...

So, to say I am behind at this point would be an understatement... It seems school took over my life and I have been unable to update my blog in ages. I would promise to do better but I have made that promise before and failed miserably. It is now December and I am wondering where has this year gone? I hope in time, I will look back on my years in school and not regret taking the time to get my education. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with the course work and the house work and working full time that I feel like I want to just give something up but know deep down that is not possible. I am looking forward for the day when I will be finished with school so I will have more time… haha that is what I say now but I know when I finish school I will just find another way to fill my time and will end up at some point overwhelmed again… it seems to be a reoccurring cycle in my life, if I am not busy then I find a way to become busy. Anyway enough of that soap box; I am excited for the Christmas season! I love the lights, the songs and getting to spend time with family and friends. Hopefully this will not be my last post for 2010 but I am not making any promises. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment