Monday, June 4, 2012

Week 23 & 24

How Far Along: 23 Weeks


Size of Baby: Baby Wilkins is the size of a large mango.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained about 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes: mostly maternity; some regular shirts and dresses still fit
Gender: It's a girl!!! Emmalyn Caroline Wilkins
Movement: This week she is starting to move all the time! She has found my bladder and is using it as a trampoline.
Sleep: Depends on the night. Sometimes I wake up multiple times and some nights I do not wake up until I feel like my bladder will burst.
What I Miss: Shrimp! That will probably be my answer until this pregnancy is over!
Cravings: Honestly, it was two weeks ago and I can’t remember. :-)
Symptoms: Tiredness and a catch in my hip and butt. I think baby girl may be hanging out on a nerve.
Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing that everything with my sweet girl and me are going well!

How Far Along: 24 Weeks


For fun this is a picture of me in the same dress at 18 weeks!


Size of Baby: Baby Wilkins is just over a pound and probably just over the length of an ear of corn.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained about 14 lbs
Maternity Clothes: mostly maternity; some regular shirts and dresses still fit
Gender: It's a girl!!! Emmalyn Caroline Wilkins
Movement: She is still moving a lot. I felt her do a karate kick and flip for the first time. At least that is what it felt like she did!
Sleep: Depends on the night. Sometimes I wake up multiple times and some nights I do not wake up until I feel like my bladder will burst.
What I Miss: Shrimp and tuna! That will probably be my answer until this pregnancy is over!
Cravings: It depended on the day! This week it seemed like if it was food, I wanted it!
Symptoms: Tiredness but that was due to the crazy week I had.
Best Moment this week: I can’t pick just one; since it is my blog I can put as many as I like! This week Grandbee and I went to register and spend a girls day shopping. Justin, Michael, and I went to the braves’ game. We spent time with family and went out with friends on the lake for Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment