Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nursery Update

We have been working on the nursery the past few weeks and although it is nowhere near finished, we are getting things accomplished slowly but surely. I thought I would post a few pictures to show the things we have completed.

This is a picture of the crib. It is probably my favorite part of the nursery! When Justin and I first started trying to have a baby he decided he wanted to build the crib. I was happy with his decision since he has built several pieces of furniture in our house and each one has exceeded my expectations. He did such a great job and it is beautiful!


The letters in the crib will eventually be covered in fabric matching baby girl’s bedding and framed over her crib.


This picture is of the changing table (minus the drawer pulls). The changing table was originally a desk that came from my great aunt’s house. When I was in high school, I refinished it to match my bedroom at mom and dad’s. I recently, sanded down and painted it once again to give it new life as a changing table. I am happy with the way it turned out and happy to have a piece of family heritage in the room as well.



I will post more about the nursery as we get things accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Looking great. Can't wait to love and hold our little one. Pray all is ok and your feeling great. Love yall! Denise/ Mom

    ReplyDelete