Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weeks 32 and 33


This picture is copyrighted by our photographer please check out their website http://hishandsphotographs.com.

How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Wilkins is the size of a jicama… whatever that is.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity, some dresses still fit but I have made the decision to only wear maternity the rest of the pregnancy since I want to wear my normal stuff later on and not have people wonder if I am still wearing maternity clothes. :-)
Gender: It's a girl!!! Emmalyn Caroline Wilkins
Movement: Baby girl moves all the time! Her movements are a lot higher than they have been and usually feel more like her rolling around than kicks or punches.
Sleep: Some nights are great; most are up and down then toss and turn.
What I Miss: Not being hot a majority of the time!
Cravings: Nothing in particular but seemed like if it was food… I wanted it!
Best Moment this week: This week was full of great moments. We started the weekend with a doctor’s appointment at which we had an ultrasound and got to see our sweet girl. Then we spent the afternoon having our maternity pictures made! That night we stayed in Birmingham and went to the hunting expo (this was Justin’s compromise for having to do pictures). We had a great time!


How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Wilkins is the size of a large pineapple.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity, some dresses still fit but I have made the decision to only wear maternity the rest of the pregnancy since I want to wear my normal stuff later on and not have people wonder if I am still wearing maternity clothes. :-)
Gender: It's a girl!!! Emmalyn Caroline Wilkins
Movement: Baby girl moves all the time! Her movements are a lot higher than they have been and usually feel more like her rolling around than kicks or punches.
Sleep: Most of the time I am awake more than I am asleep for several days in a row. Then I guess my body gets so tired I just pass out for a night. Then it starts all over again…
What I Miss: Not being hot a majority of the time!
Cravings: Taco Bell! I had seen a commercial and couldn’t get it out of my head. I did give in and eat it one time this week and it seemed to curb the craving.
Best Moment this week: This was a big week for moments much like last week. We started this week with a trip to Atlanta. The first event of the weekend was a Braves game with family and friends. This was our nephew’s first game and he had a blast! We stayed downtown that night and got up the next morning headed to Lake Lanier. We spent the day with family, had some awesome food, and spent the night. That Sunday morning Justin and I got up early and headed home. I had my first shower in the afternoon and wanted to be home in plenty of time to rest a little before it started. We had a great time and got so many cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment